Do you need help making your clients aware that you are offering telemedicine as a service? Your practice's website is a great place to start!
One little button that says “Click here to download our telehealth app” typically isn't enough to drive your clients to seek out telehealth services and download the Anipanion app. Ensure that telehealth and the Anipanion app are mentioned, or are options, for every service available at the clinic so that the full value is demonstrated.
Examples: “Spay and neuter, with virtual rechecks”; “After-hours emergency care, provided through our Anipanion app”; “Fully virtual behavior assessments” “Chat with us through our app for questions”.
Telehealth webpage best practices
- Provide your clients with a brief introduction to the concept of telehealth, and describe how it is used at your practice.
- Include a link and/or QR code to download the Anipanion app.
- Display clear pricing for consults so that clients know what to expect when they reach out to your team on Anipanion.
- List the hours of availability for telehealth services, especially if you will use Anipanion to provide after-hours care.
- Highlight the preferred and best use cases for your clients, so that they understand when to use Anipanion and when to seek emergency or in-clinic care.
Sample telehealth webpages
Attached below are a few files and images that will help you to market your Anipanion telehealth services on your website. Download them and incorporate them into your marketing materials today!
Looking for more marketing advice? Check out Dr. Jess's recommendations for marketing Anipanion to your clients: Telehealth Marketing.
Need some extra support? We're here for you and can't wait to help!
📞/💬 | Phone: (858) 208-0018
📩 | Email: email@example.com
👩💻 | Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm PT