You can register for your Anipanion pet parent account either from the Anipanion web app or by downloading the Anipanion app to your iPhone or Android phone.
To register and set up your Anipanion Pet Parent account from a mobile device:
Please read the Registration Steps below. You must accept all access privileges upon downloading the Anipanion app or you won’t be able to enjoy hassle-free virtual consults.
- Download the Anipanion Mobile App from Google Play or Apple App Store.
- To find Anipanion in the App Store or Google Play, type in Anipanion in the store’s Search area.
- When you register and set up your Anipanion account, the app will request access to the microphone, camera and photo library on your device. Whether you use Anipanion on your computer via the web app or on your smartphone via the mobile app, access is required in order to use the Virtual Visit consultation features of Anipanion, including video consultations. Virtual Visit consults use the microphone and camera on your device to allow you to hear and see the Veterinarian and let the Vet hear and see you.
- After accepting the Permissions Screens, you will see the Anipanion Login/Sign Up screen
- Choose Sign Up from the Anipanion login/sign up screen to create your new Anipanion account.
- Select your veterinary clinic. Start by typing the name of your vet clinic in the Practice Name field. Anipanion will present a list of clinics that match the name you type. If no results match your search, you’ll see “Can’t find your veterinarian? Tap Here”. You'll complete a form to submit a request to add your Vet Practice.
- You will be routed to a screen to enter some basic account information:
Name - Enter your first and last name in the name fields.
Email - If applicable, please provide the same email address used to create your profile at your veterinary practice.
Mobile phone number - Enter the number of the phone on which you are loading the Anipanion app, including area code. This should be the same mobile phone number you have on file at your veterinary practice.
Password - Create a password for your Anipanion account.
Terms and Conditions - Accept the Anipanion app terms and conditions.
Once completed, tap the Sign Up button.
You will be prompted to enter your pet's information. If you have multiple pets, enter the details for one of your pets. More pets can be added later. You will be asked to enter:
Pet Type (e.g.; dog, cat, rabbit)
Breed Type - Select a breed from the drop down list
Date of Birth - Use the calendar icon to select your pet's date of birth, or use the format Month/Day/Year to type the date of birth. An approximate date is OK.
Color - Enter the color(s) of your pet.
Spayed/Neutered (if applicable)
Tap Submit on the Add Pet page.
Anipanion will request the card number of the credit card that will be used for any virtual consultations. Your card will not be charged until a veterinary consult is completed. Enter your card details and click Submit.
Your Pet Parent account will be created and you will be routed to your Dashboard.
You should add a profile picture for your pet to make it easier for the Practice to identify them for virtual consults on Anipanion.
To add a photo of your pet, select the Pets tab from the menu at the bottom of the screen, then tap on the temporary pet image for the pet.
Select the Pet Info option from the pet page. This will take you to your pet's profile page.
- Tap on the camera icon located beside the pet picture thumbnail to upload an existing pet photo from your phone's photo library or to take a picture of your pet using your phone's camera.
- You can tap the Settings Tab on the Bottom Menu Bar to add your own Profile Picture.
- Select Profile and tap on the profile picture thumbnail to Add a Profile Picture.
- You can update any credit cards under the Saved Cards tab.
Need some extra support? We're here for you and can't wait to help!
📞/💬 : 858-208-0018
📩 : firstname.lastname@example.org
👩💻 : Monday - Friday | 9am - 5pm PST