If during a video consultation, either you or your vet are having trouble with video or audio, here are some troubleshooting steps to assist you.
- If you or your client are using the desktop or laptop version of Anipanion, be sure your computer is equipped with a camera and microphone and you are using one of the following browsers: Google Chrome or Edge Chromium.
- If you or your client are using the desktop or laptop version of Anipanion, you will need to make sure to accept the popup shown by your browser to allow camera and microphone access before the call connects.
- If you or your client are using the Anipanion app on your smartphone, go to your phone's settings and check that the the microphone and camera permissions are enabled for Anipanion.
- On iPhone (iOS), go to Settings -> Anipanion:
- On Android, go to Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> Anipanion -> Permissions:
- If these steps do not resolve your issues, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
Need some extra support? We're here for you and can't wait to help!
📞/💬 : 858-208-0018
📩 : firstname.lastname@example.org
👩💻 : Monday - Friday | 9am - 5pm PST