Occasionally, you may see one of the following when trying to connect with your vet for a Video Consultation:
- Stuck with a “please wait” message on video screen.
- Stuck with a “connecting” message on video screen.
- Black screen/grey screen stuck error.
Some potential reasons why you could not connect include:
- You were offline or not logged in when your vet tried to reach you. Be sure you are both online with a solid data connection and try again.
- Either you and/or the vet had a network issue which caused call failure at time of connection. Check network status and have the vet try again.
- There is a device or software compatibility issue. If you or your vet are using the desktop or laptop version of Anipanion, be sure your computer is equipped with a camera and microphone and you are using one of the following browsers: Google Chrome or Edge Chromium.
- There is a camera or microphone permissions issue. Refer to the following for information on how to check your microphone and camera permissions: I am having trouble hearing or seeing my Vet during a Virtual Visit (Camera/Microphone).
Need some extra support? We're here for you and can't wait to help!
📞/💬 : Phone: (858) 208-0018
📩 : Email: email@example.com
👩💻 : Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm PST